Monday, March 28, 2011

What could possibly go wrong?

A comment on THIS STORY about the RNC Chairman, tickled my fancy so I'm going to give it below in full. The commenter is a guy who signs himself as "Raymond" which just happens to be my name, but I was not the author. I wish I were. Here's the comment (and it might not have been original with Raymond since I remember reading something like it some time ago.

Let me get this straight. We’re going to be “gifted” with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don’t, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn’t read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who also smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s broke.

What could possibly go wrong?



Great comment huh? And BTW it seems as though all the cronies of the president are getting waivers from having it apply to them. Sure it's a great plan! NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment