Monday, March 14, 2011

Mark Levin Weighs In On Palin

SEE HERE It is really quite fascinating how the "hate Palin" crowd stay motivated. If Sarah Palin is as incompetent, as stupid, as weak as a candidate as they like to portray her, then why are they so compulsively fascinated, almost obsessed with criticizing her? I personally think it is because she's a real person and they are mostly all phonies. A phony is someone who has no real convictions and instead does thing calculated for effect. The world is full of phonies which was one of the charms of Holden Caulfield in "Catcher In the Rye." It's hard to deal with real people when you're a phony. So I don't think it is a surprise that Palin, who whatever her faults, is not a phony.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I noticed about Sarah was her courage. Through time I’ve learned that she is quite tenacious. She helped me remember why I loved my country. She made me become a Republican. She encouraged me and others to speak out for the conservative principles and practices that made our country great in the first place.

    If she was to go away right now, I would still be in debt to her. Other candidates try to convince me to support them with their promises. Sarah has already earned my support.

    ReplyDelete