Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Runaway Hypocrisy: Only Democrats Can Do These Kinds of Things With a Straight Face

I simply can't stand the hypocrisy of the Democrats. When I was younger I gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed that they were good Americans and we just had a little disagreement. But the longer I live and the more hypocrisy I witness the harder it becomes to accept these eternal self-serving flip-flops as anything other then trendy hypocrisy to stay in power. Now we have the vice-clown, Biden patting the administration on the back for the success in Irag. SEE HERE How can they look themselves in the mirror in the morning and pretend to be men. They are mere slaves to their passion for power. Real men have integrity and principles. These folks don't rise to the status of hamsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment