Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It Must Be Nice To Be Lindsey Graham And Think You're So Much Smarter Than The Rest Of Us

SEE HERE Lindsey Graham has never been on my good guy list. He tends to be smug and superior which I think is inappropriate even if you are smug and superior. After all we little people have to see you as potentially representative of us, you know even though we're stupid and not nearly as smug and superior. At times like these Lindsey, I realize that you're really just another liberal in deep (well not so deep since you're smug and superior) cover. I hope to see you voted out of office before too long. I'm sure there is a nice young Conservative who can conceal how smug and superior he is for at least a few years out there who would be delighted to take your position. Then you can join Trent Lott and be smug and superior on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment