Thursday, July 29, 2010

Perfect Cartoon for the Day Obama Appears on the View

I watched part of the View today and Barack was in his element, surrounded by worshipful airheads. The only two that make my radar as occasionally showing spunk and independence from "the narrative" are Whoppi who while I don't agree with her much is sharp, and Elizabeth who I also don't agree with much but she's supposed to be the token conservative, which is pretty funny. Maybe conservative for NYC, but no real conservative would consider her very conservative. Today Barack told them that "We need to do more Nation Building right here at home." Last I looked we had a nation. Anything Obama wants to do with it will involve reducing our freedom not expanding it. And the news media is complicit. I'm not sure why a shock goes up their legs? Probably a neuron deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment