Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Peter Navarro: Still Counseling Cash and Has A New Book Coming Out!

SEE HERE I've mentioned before that Peter Navarro is my favorite market prognosticator. The reason for that is simple. I agree with his methods. He's a follow the trend long term investor who uses fundamentals first and then confirms with technical indicators. I totally subscribe to that method. It seems far more sane to me than methods that hocus-pocus use technical indicators with nothing but a sort of wild faith to sustain them. I'm also a longer term investor and not much inclined to short term thrashing. So following Peter is my style. He's not been too active lately because he's been writing another book on China. It's coming out in about ten days so if you're interested in the China situation you might want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment