Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some Thoughts on Citizen Cain

SEE HERE I was very impressed by Herman Cain at the South Carolina GOP Presidential Candidate Debate. It's interesting how the liberal news media spins. The better the candidate the more they ridicule them. I probably should find some way to capture that fact in an index. The Index of Liberal Media Ridicule. (ILMR) I am so fed up with business as usual in the political arena that I'd vote for any real person over the plastic personalities that are trotted out for our consumption. Herman Cain is a real person. Sarah Palin is a real person. I'm not sure about Donald Trump, but at least he's not from Washington. Allen West impresses me. I want some plain spoken folks with principles and not more of the same Washington compromisers and go-along to get along types.

No comments:

Post a Comment