Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twits Against Palin Pretty Much Prove Her Points

SEE HERE In case you wanted to see spin in action, here's a piece that is all spin. It pure anti-Palin rhetoric without a shred of fact to hold it together. Everything is innuendo and cutsy coy crap calling Palin's credibility into question, not to mention John McCain's. I don't mind opinion pieces even ones that go against my own views but this is an empty rhetoric hit job. Palin seems to inspire that and there are just enough empty headed choir-boys-and-girls to follow the media lead so as to make her a very long shot. Of course that is what they want. No point is letting a real person into the hallways of power. She or he might actually appeal to the other real people. I liked Christine O'Donnell's "I am you" ad because most of the politicians I see are manifestly not me and don't represent me very well. A representative is supposed to actually represent, not be a self-anointed despot in waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment