Saturday, November 20, 2010

An Oldie But Goodie: Who Is Barack Obama?

SEE HERE
This is a blog post that has gotten misattributed to the Wall Street Journal on the Internet, but attribution aside, this is a thoughtful piece. I remember myself how surprised I was that someone with so little substantive experience and a totally undistinguished background would have the audacity (no doubt the audacity of hope or is it presumption?) to run for president as a junior Senator hardly even launched into his first term. I was sure he could not be nominated. Then I was astounded that he could be elected. All that alone has shaken my confidence in the judgment of the electorate, not that I had all that much to begin with. So this piece is worth at least some consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment