Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Republicans Are Still Likely the Stupid Party

SEE HERE I'm a Republican, mostly because I can't possibly be a Democrat. I just have too much integrity for that. On the other hand it is often, almost always, difficult to be a Republican because while they have good principles, the folks advancing the Republican brand virtually never act on them. They act in recently deceased Joseph Sobran's words like "the stupid party." I don't know what will change that. I'm hoping a little infusion of Tea Party moxie might do the trick, but don't hold your break. Thomas Sowell gets it, always has. Smart guy! Offers a little sound advice as usual. Will the stupid party take it? Watch and see! As a betting man, I'd keep my money on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment