Thursday, November 11, 2010

No Fly List — Government Intrusions Grow and Grow

SEE HERE Who is kidding who? This stuff doesn't enhance security. You want to enhance security then you do a better job of profiling and stop this kind of expensive and silly nonsense. I simply won't fly if I can possibly avoid it. If you want aircraft security use the resources you have to do a better job of identifying possible risks and stop most of the nonsense. They took a money clip away from me because it had a 1 1/2" little tiny knife in it (I didn't even know it was there) and it was a memento my father had owned engraved with his initials. I had an option, give it up or don't fly and five minutes to get on the plane. But it gets worse and worse and if you think it enhances security it doesn't. It's a great distraction to be screening all the people who aren't the risks and letting the risky folks, who know the drill, just waltz on through. It gets crazier and crazier!

No comments:

Post a Comment