Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some States Bankrupt Already

We're not out of the woods yet. The rah-rah crowd is trumpeting the recent strength of the recovery. I'm not holding my breath. Since nothing even remotely responsible has been done to promote recovery, the question might be just what is going on? I'm not sure it isn't people spending their money while the still know it's worth something. Be careful, it's dangerous out there. I'm not really sure what to do. Gold's been continuing to go up but lots of voices are saying it's overpriced. Not too surprising if it is. The whole monetary system of the world looks shaky no matter where you look and if it crunches it will be the first time it crunched so convincingly in unison. That could lead to conditions never before seen. So I'm just sitting tight and worrying a good bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment