Saturday, July 18, 2009

Protest Yesterday Outside Senator Webb's Office


Get government off our backs. You're not sent to Washington to be tyrants, but to protect us from enemies within and without. You're starting to look more like the enemy than the protector. American citizens are free men and women, not wards of the state. This is supposed to be government of the people, by the people and for the people. For one thing if this health care plan is so great why do you exempt yourselves from it? I think I can pick my doctor and select my own health care if the government would be so much help. One of the most ironic sentences in the English language is: "I'm from the government, I'm here to help you." Sure, and I'll be impoverished as you rob me blind. We need less government, not more of the nanny state.

No comments:

Post a Comment