Wednesday, August 18, 2010

N-Words and Stupidity ... Linked! If they are calling Names they are Democrats!

SEE HERE This whole Laura Schlessinger thing is, as usual, being blown all out of proportion. Leave it to folks to be hypersensitive about essentially nothing. I listened to the whole piece and her point was that black athletes and entertainers make frequent use of the N-word saying N-word, N-word, N-word and why can they say it but other people can't? Gee, that's a superb case of racism? Are there any people out there with neurons? Give me a break. Get a life.

To be fair I nearly never listen to any talk radio of any kind because I use the time in the car to listen to Teaching Company Courses on things like philosophy, history, and science. But the few times I've listened to Laura Schlessinger she seemed to make a lot of sense on the whole. I checked this piece out because I was curious what was so offensive. The answer: Nothing! This is a trumped up charge. At least Imus said offensive stuff when they got on his case. There are a lot of people out there who make a profession of being offended. Oddly enough they are all Demon-crats.

Why is one group privileged to use offensive language and another group isn't? Is that freedom of speech? The N-word I always think of when I hear N-word, is Nazi. That is a word popularly used by the Demon-crats whenever they don't like a conservative policy. The other favorite Demon-crat word is the R-word, Racists. The right has only the general purpose L-word, "liberal" although that's finally gotten some traction so they're going back to being progressives again.

No comments:

Post a Comment