Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Media Masters of the Drive By Shooting

SEE HERE I don't get much of a chance to listen to talk radio. I mostly listen to Teaching Company Courses when I'm in the automobile if only because I'm usually there only for the fifteen minutes it takes to drive to the college and the fifteen minutes it takes to drive home. That's about a lecture a day so I hear a full course about every five weeks (most Teaching Company Courses are 24 half hour lectures long). As a result I rarely listen to talk radio people. Of the ones that I have listened to I always enjoyed Rush Limbaugh's combination of commentary and humor (I know that rankles the progressive/liberals since Rush isn't spinning their narrative). Here he considers the question of what the Tea Party is up to and that's both interesting and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment