Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Government Is the Enemy

SEE HERE Does that sound like an exaggeration? I would have said so a few years ago. Instead of ascribing malice to the government I'd have assigned their stupidity to ignorance. But it seems to me that there are limits to what can be dismissed as ignorance and this administration has long exceeded the most generous assessments of ignorance. I'm always ready to ascribe some to liberals. They do the damnedest things after all. Thomas Sowell here touches on some that are both truly monumental and truly mystifying. Judge for yourself. My position is that we have placed in positions of power and authority people who truly hate the United States and intend to bring it down. So far they are making good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment