Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Man With A Mission: Exposing the Real Agenda

Well I'm convinced that there is nothing to global warming alarmism except a desire to push through draconian power grabbing agendas, but Michael Voris in this promo for a coming CIA special makes the whole thing sound a good deal more sinister than that, so of course he's sucked me in and I'll be watching for it and probably popping for the video. He's been doing some very high quality work I think, so I'm keeping him in my focus. As a friend of mine once said "It's all a game of who do you trust." That's what life is about, trust. Every time I discover I've been misled by someone they lose trust points. Every time I find someone "spot on" as the Brits say, they gain trust points. Right now Michael Voris has a lot of trust points.

No comments:

Post a Comment