Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Idiots Who Run The World Don't Seem To Think Beyond The End Of Their Noses

SEE HERE This is typical. An ounce of foresight could predict the consequences, but foresight and any sort of thought are remarkably absent among out anointed leaders. This does mean that in all likelihood oil prices will experience some sharp increases so I expect I'll stay invested in those kind of instruments. On the other hand any increase I may see will be sucked down as I fill my gas tank with more expensive fuel. This is ever the result of government meddling. I'm getting old enough that I've seen the cycle come around several times and every time the government screws it up. Once might be an accident. Twice might simply be extraordinary. But three times means that it's a law of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment