Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It Would Be Funny If It Weren't Pathetic

SEE HERE I fell over reading this. C.S. Lewis is one of my favorite people and if you're looking for divine inspiration it doesn't hurt to consult Lewis. He's drawn inspiration from scripture and conveyed the messages in all sorts of ways. He's a brilliant guy and I've derived quite a few insights from him. But I gather the idiots on the View (and they can be pretty funny sometimes) don't really understand which marks them for the idiots they are. I think this shows Palin gets it a lot better than the liberal snobs that hang out on the View. Hey BTW catch The Voyage of the Dawn Treader ... it changes the story for cinematic effectiveness a little, but it's quite good and mostly gets the themes Lewis was trying to get across right.

No comments:

Post a Comment