Friday, April 15, 2011

Government by Dole and Handouts!

SEE HERE I was brought up to be proud of being my own person, being independent and self-sufficient. I was taught that it was my responsibility to take care of myself and my loved ones and not to be a burden on others. I was taught that it was shameful for an able bodied person to fail to strive and instead be on the take. I was taught not to have my hand out but to give others a hand up. The government is recruiting to put as many people as possible on the dole. This is creating a culture of dependency and it's detrimental to the state. Frankly I think it is disgraceful. We should be helping those who are in difficult straits to get back on their feet and be productive not encourage more and more to settle back with their hands out and their feet up. Will the last American please turn the lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment