Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cain Looking Better and Better

SEE HERE Well this poll places Cain significantly ahead of Romney and Perry.  Truth be known I find Romney almost as objectionable as Obama except that at least he's vaguely Republican.  Calling him a conservative always strikes me as a real stretch.  If there are any conservatives in Massachusetts they've long ago been driven underground.  Perry's better but is a bit troubling on a number of issues.  I just like Cain.  I think he's a what you see is what you get candidate and I'm so sick of phony baloney candidates like Romney who's been on every side of every issue that you know he doesn't have any principles at all.  I'm for Cain!  I might settle for some of the others but Romney is definitely not on my short list.  SOME MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment