Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How Did We Get To This Place? — How Screwed Are We?

I just stumbled upon John Ainsworth. I have no idea about whether he's a nutjob or a completely on-target patriot. What I concluded is that he is quite fascinating and I'm always up for fascinating. He covers some fascinating historical background about the 14th amendment and the imposition of reconstruction. It's a long talk and I'm linking the various parts below here.

PART 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

Lot's of things to think about. I really love passionate people. I don't know if John Ainsworth has a real case. He mounts a compelling argument that there are a lot of screwy things that have gone on in history that we don't learn about. So I'm kind of interested in what this is all about so I did a bit more research. Below is his presentation at PATCON 2012. Cautionary Note: PATCON apparently stands for Patriot Conspiracy, alledged to be some kind of FBI covert operation to implicate militia and Christian conservative groups for take down. At least that's what one web page I stumbled on alleged. It gave Ruby Ridge and Waco and Oklahoma City as examples. I find all of those to be outrageous acts, but I'm not easily convinced that they are all some sort of conspiracy. My view is to listen to everyone but try to apply a sanity filter in the hopes of not being dragged into the wacko world where everything in some sort of globalist one-world conspiracy. Trust me ... in a world as decidedly strange as this one seems to be becoming that is not an easy balance to achieve. My motto is simply "Show me the facts and I'll draw my own conclusions."

No comments:

Post a Comment