Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Some People Are Too Stupid To Argue With

SEE HERE  I've been conducting an experiment for a while now.  I've been telling the truth to liberals to get their reaction.  Frankly it has been illuminating.  Most of the truths I've been telling contradict what they believe, so I've been offering arguments.  I have discovered that liberals don't really argue.  I don't know if they even know how to.  It's amazing but illuminating.  This article points the stick and gives lots of examples.  I can see the liberals playing the usual games: "I'm offended."  "You're obviously a racist."  "How much did the Koch brothers pay you?" ... you know, that sort of mindlessness.  I've concluded that liberals are like maggots, they're blind and feed on garbage in the maggot's nest and spout the mantras.  So perhaps they're not really lying.  They just don't know anything that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment