Monday, February 28, 2011

Isn't Glenn Beck Awful? Wow!! Especially When He's Right.

SEE HERE I guess I should admit that I don't watch Glenn Beck much. But I find it amusing that he's such a lightening rod for the left and even some pundits on the right. Apparently they can't stand it that Glenn Beck has a huge, I mean really huge, following. He gets that following I think by always asking questions and not so much expressing opinions. He ornaments his questions with facts and the facts are often quite devastating. On the whole Beck has been on the money on a lot of issues, especially those revealing the chicanery going on in the Obama administration. I always like to know whose ox has been gored before taking outright ad hominem seriously. Liberals really hate Glenn Beck and for my money that makes him a good guy. Anyone who can reduce the left to sputtering and rage by just asking questions and presenting facts has to be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment