Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rights? Not Really. You Have Duties.

SEE HERE All we every hear about is rights. I have a right to this or that. The bottom line is that you have a right to get off your tail and start busting it to make do. There is no long line of folks lined up to take care of your needs. They are having enough trouble taking care of their own and if they have a little extra it goes to the folks they have responsibilities for before you get a cut and it's entirely voluntary on their part if you do get a cut. So just stop yammering about all your rights. I want to hear you telling me about your duties and how you are fulfilling them. When you're through doing that you can tell me about your rights. I've spent my whole life trying to live up to my responsibilities and I'm not very patient with folks who think that among them is taking care of them when they won't try to take care of themselves. That's a non-starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment