Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Liberal Non-Reality Zone: Disarm the Law Abiding!

SEE HERE There isn't really anything new here. A liberal doesn't really know which end the round comes out of and thinks that disarming the law abiding will defend them. This is a prescription for increased crime and mayhem and all you have to do to find that out is read the literature. Where there are more guns in the hands of the law abiding there are fewer gun related crimes. Gee, put that in your liberal ideology handbook and smoke it (oh I forgot, you don't smoke, you eat veggies and hug trees when you're not celebrating the murder of innocent children as a choice). Did I mention that I have no use for liberal ideologues? I wish they would mind their own business, but they have this disease which makes them think that everyone else's business is theirs.

I like it when Ann talks about firearms because then my theme picture for her fits better.

No comments:

Post a Comment