Monday, February 28, 2011

Stand By For More Bad News: The Collapse Is Underway?

SEE HERE I don't know if the collapse is underway or not. Spreading gloom and doom has its own risks of self-fulfilling prophecy. I do know that spending has been over the top and irresponsible for years and years and that reality has to come a cropper sooner or later. You can't spend beyond your means, even if you're government, forever. The states are starting to go bankrupt and the feds are in denial. My guess is that we're rapidly approaching the tipping point. I've bought the usual collection of financial advice books that are always being put out in times like these. Will they be helpful? I'm not sure, but I think it is my responsibility to myself and my family to be informed as much as possible and to try to do what I can.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to relive it. Is this balanced and likely. It sounds a bit alarmist to me, but the data is mostly correct I think, so concern ought to be building. I think the video confused Ford with Chrysler also.

No comments:

Post a Comment