Friday, December 27, 2013

Last Revelation: Stand By For Collapse! Really?

SEE HERE  This series of insider covert briefings along the lines of the Nixon administration "Deepthroat" have come to an end with the insider leaving DHS along with many others.  So is any of this true?  I think the "precautionary principle" which liberals love to cite, suggests that there is enough smoke that it well might be true that there's a fire generating the smoke.  But what can you do?  I don't think buying a pile of gold will work.  I'm a bit skeptical myself, but I would not put anything past this president.  So I can't just say "ridiculous."  But not being bought into the Alex Jones style zillions of conspiracy theories I'm in a distinctly hunker down and be watchful mode.  I am concerned because I've never seen a run up quite like this and I've been around a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment