Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Americans Are The Wealthiest Nation On Earth

SEE HERE  The distribution of wealth is not uniform and that is because initiative, effort, skill, and lots of other significant elements in generating wealth are not equal either.  When there is more it is everywhere however.  The American poor are the least poor poor on the face of the earth so the wailing and moaning about inequality is misguided and misplaced.  I've long been annoyed by the fact that most television shows show people living beyond my means and I'm not poor, at least I don't think so.  So if I can live that way then the poor probably can't either and the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth because it generates envy.  But maybe the poor in Hollywood (is that a different standard of poor?) do have enough to live like that.  I'd like to see the nation continue to prosper and I'm annoyed that the president and his administration seems to be doing everything they can to ensure it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment