Wednesday, December 11, 2013

All This President Is About Is Weakening The United States

SEE HERE  I'm so tired of hearing about yet another way that Obama has found to weaken the United States.  I've never seen a president so committed to destruction of our economy and our military, a president so disrespectful of his own people and their institutions, a president who frankly acts like a traitorous mole instead of a real president, a president who is simultaneously so disconnected from his duties that he is always saying "I didn't know" or "I found out on the internet just like you", a president who seems to have all his real duties performed by others while he plays gold and takes vacations.  In short I've never seen such an exercise in fraud and deception and so many Americans willing to see their nation destroyed and who stand back and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment