Saturday, May 29, 2010

Here's Your Future Folks!

SEE HERE Facebook was banned (temporarily??) by Bangladesh. The issues seem to be basically that the social network had done things that offended Muslims: "... for reported posting of materials hurting Muslim religious sentiments." Now I get offended by all sorts of things but I don't expect people to take down websites because I'm offended. I've mentioned in past posts some of the rather filthy things people have done against religious symbols of Christians, and continue to do I might add. One of the prices of freedom is that you have to put up with idiots. Ecclesiastes 1:15 The perverse are hard to be corrected, and the number of fools is infinite.



(Vulgate translation.)

1 comment:

  1. I generally try to put up conservative and confrontational material. My general sense of things is that there is not enough direct confrontation in the public arena, especially data driven confrontation. So I'm confrontational on purpose. I always liked Harry Truman's comment: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

    ReplyDelete