Friday, May 21, 2010

Introducing the Old Jarhead! — Oldie but Goodie!

SEE HERE I suppose you've not seen this, although since the piece has circulated around the internet for at least a year you may have. It cycled through my email again today. I'm on all sorts of email lists, left and right, to keep on top of what is going on. This piece came in again today from one of my correspondents, slightly modified to bold all the repetitions of I'm tired.

I can really identify. I'm tired of all the crap and propaganda that I get fed, really from all sides. I'd like a whole lot more analysis and a whole lot less "This is the way it is." There all altogether too many people wanting to tell me what to do as if they know. My mom used to say "MYOB" which for the sake of those who didn't have such articulate moms means "Mind Your Own Business." Well I'd like to tell the government to "MYOB" and the hell-bent on Shariaizing the world Moslems "MYOB" and all the liberal progressives who think they have solutions to "MYOB" and maybe if enough people found something useful to do instead of telling everyone else what to do we'd have a whole lot better world. Just "MYODB", i.e. Mind Your Own Damned Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment