Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What A Bunch of Hypocrites!

SEE HERE Have you ever noticed how liberals complain about political polarization? It always comes up when they're losing. We're mean spirited or polarizing or not team players. When they are in ascendancy they treat any opposition with disdain, unworthy of notice. Notice how hard they worked to reach across the aisle and find common cause in the recent months. Not at all. In the past when they've made a deal they have always cheated and reneged, often before the metaphorical ink was dry. You can't make a deal with a Democrat because they view all such maneuvering as merely a ploy to get your support. This of course makes all their claims that you're the one that won't cooperate simply a sham. I've watched this my whole life and keep wondering why anyone ever plays ball with them. They are liars and cheats and hypocrites. They have so rarely honored an agreement that I really can't remember one but I can give you a litany of agreements and dishonorable behavior all down the years. When I was young I was a two party kind of guy, wanting to vote for the best man with the best ideas. I've hardened into a diehard Republican, not because I'm all that fond of Republicans, only that since there are really only two parties I'll vote for the one that is more principled and lies less. But frankly I'm sick of the unprincipled behavior of most politicians and if I could I'd reboot the whole system.

No comments:

Post a Comment