Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Republicans Need to Rally Around Principles

SEE HERE More on how stupid Republicans can be. Don't get me wrong. I stand with Republicans as a matter of principle. But you have to say that they are a sad lot on the whole as they float around in a mish mash between trying to be facilitators of bad policy, and try to posture as lone independent voices for liberty. Give me people who have articulated principles and stand by them every time over wishy-washy trend followers. Here we have veteran public opinion pollster Patrick Caddell agreeing with what Ann Coulter said pretty much down the line. In particular look what he says about the advice Republicans are getting. You can't tell me that the consultants aren't enemy agents. I don't trust political consultants at all. The very idea is liberal/progressive. So what do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment