Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave?

SEE HERE One has to wonder why homosexuality has to be protected? Why are we so all fired up to protect something that is about equivalent to any other sexual misconduct? Are we all set to do the same with adultery and fornication? Protected behaviors suggest some social interest, so extended good that arises from the protected behavior. I really don't much care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms. Leather, whips, cross dressing, ... not my cup of tea, but in your own privacy you can act any way you want. You don't have a right to demand that I approve of your actions if I know about them whatever they are. I disapprove of people dying their hair pink, yellow, and green and if you ask me I'll tell you you look ridiculous. I probably won't volunteer that information because it's not very polite. It's also not very polite to shove your sexual perversion in my face. I guess politeness doesn't count for much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment